Hot New Fashion Trends
Fashion Suitings Colors Winter 2012 2013
Some of the specialists in color Pantone we have for the season autumn winter 2012 2013 some tones belonging to letters of Pantone colors that will be trend.
Colors that have been presented to us in the New York fashion week, and since that time have come flooding the collections of signatures and most influential designers of the fashion world, regardless of which collections are for men or women, as trends in colors for the coldest season of the year are valid for both sides.
In addition to that it is worth mentioning that palette depart more than ever of the cold and muted tones that are already characteristic of the autumn seasons winter, looking on this occasion a palette much more bold and energetic, as said the Executive Director of the Pantone Color Institute. A palette which excels the tangerine Tango, which crowned as the color of the year.
Next, we turn to leave them with the code that identifies the palette Pantone colors which will be trend throughout the season autumn winter 2012 2013 :
- PANTONE 19-4056: Olympian Blue
- PANTONE 17-1463: Tangerine Tango
- PANTONE 18-5338: Deep Green (a shade of teal).
- PANTONE 17-4014: Titanium, is "grey par excellence."
- PANTONE 15-1142: Honey Gold, is "a soft yellow, suggesting more muted tones of sunlight".
- PANTONE 18-2133: Pink Flambe, consists of a delicious, vibrant, charming retro pink tone.
- PANTONE 16-3817: Rhapsody, is "a grayish purple."
- PANTONE 14-1506: Rose Smoke, is "a tone of pink a lot smoother than the Flambe Pink".
- PANTONE 19-1012: French Roast, is a tone coal which becomes the best alternative to the classic black.
- PANTONE 14-0445 – Bright Chartreuse, according to the report of the color guide
- Pantone this is nothing more than a vital green - yellow, which becomes the best bridge to spring.